Mar 7, 2007

Escape from reality

In our life, we can never avoid our reality but we can escape by many ways. I have some ways to escape by myself from my reality. Some time I get stresses or tired, I breath deep and close my eyes for a while. When I was bored at every things, I almost do not want to see every body. At that time, I go some place where everybody can not find me ,see me even talk to me. There, I only spent a lot of time to relax my mine. I do not want to think about anythings. Every things seem be out of my mine. Other way, I try to do some thing which is interesting such as buy some things for myself, or some time I eat a lot until I can not walk anymore. One time, I do it anyway. I do not care what will happen after. Some time that way is not good. Anyway, when I want to escape from my reality, I just try to do some thing else which help me relax my mine.

3 comments:

MURHAF said...

your ideas are very clear in the paragraph. I do the samething sometimes. It's good paragraph.

Yura said...

Hi Katy, good job! I agree with you, if you want to escape from reality you must relax your mind.

rudina said...

Katy, I think you must find a way to face the reality. You could talk to someone.