Apr 9, 2007

Turnning point

Like Helen and her Mama in the story "Home" I thought a lot and imagined how could change my life when I knew I won Green card. At first, I was happy,a lot of people congratulated me and my dream came try. But then,when I bought tickets I understood that all people,which were behind me and things which were around me 23 years changed.It made me sad,very sad.I didn't want to go.I didn't know how to live without my parents,relatives and my friends.But I wanted to see my uncle and to see America.And I knew I had a place where I could always come back .

3 comments:

eva said...

Hi Volh

I know what you feel.
I think everybody who left family and country has this hole in their life.
I miss my family too.

rudina said...

I have been through the same experience like you,but maybe,for me was a little difference because my husband had to take care for everything.

MURHAF said...

hi volha nice paragraph ....... i really like the last sentence u said (i knew i had a place where i could always come back), i always say the same thing ....i think u should change (i had) to (i have) ...