Apr 9, 2007

Turning point

It was that time when I was in India and studying in college. I was studying about computer applications that time. I was living in a hostel that is a kind of apartment. During my exams I have to study hard because in my country study is very harder than here. So it was really a hard time for me. One morning when I was leaving to college for my exam , my dad called me. He was upset and said after exam came back home your mom needs you badly. My grandmother died with mistake of doctors. She was living in America. That time was so hard for me I don’t have enough power to put a next step to college. Even my exam was so bad I can’t concentrate on that. After my exam I return back to home I feel that I cant face my mom. But my dad told me I have to control my self and hold my mom. It changes our life. That was the biggest turning point in my life. According to the story “You Go Your Way, I’ll Go Mine”. We are missing our grandmother.

1 comment:

rudina said...

It was a bad time for you and your family to lose a lovely person .I feel bad after your paragraph.