Apr 10, 2007

Turning point

When me and my brothers were in my country, we were waiting for our visa to the United States so we can come to USA. We did all the papers that they told us to do, then they told us that we have to wait for two months. We went there after two months then they said that we have to comeback after one month. They said the same thing after month, they kept saying that for many months . we were nervous that time because we were waiting for our visa for long time, and we thought that they weren't going to give it to us for some reasons, plus that we had started our school and we didn't study anything because we thought that we are going to leave soon . so we were sad and angry all the time untill they called us and told us that everything is done . After that call my life has been changed completly, and I was very happy cus I knew that i am going to come to USA.

No comments: