Mar 26, 2007

That, what I enjoy reading last time

Every month I read a monthly guide about how my baby is growing. Now my son is twelve months old, so I've read the observe of the twelve month.
If retell shortly, I can say, the baby in twelve month becoming a person. He is able to perceive himself as a distinct and separate human being. He is aware of his size, his needs, his likes and dislikes. In this period, the baby can understand much of what is said to him about the activities of his everyday world. By the end of the month, he will have a vocabulary of one or two words, interspersed with continual patter in his own language. The twelve month baby really an active. He displays some combination of standing, walking, and cruising. Also many babies walk by their first birthday.
We have seen that the baby has developed considerably in social, physical, and intellectual spheres. Although it's just begining of his development - all the most interesting things are yet to come.

No comments: