Apr 9, 2007

The turning point

One day I was watching T.v with my friends next door to my house. then we hard emblems sound.It was so loud we stand up and we looked from the window out side. It was a lite boy lining down on the ground and a sport car was there to.I was to scared because the Little boy was my best friend is brother. I screemed so loud every one in they room looked at me.
Then I start running out side to see what happen with the boy. But in the same time I was to scared to Know truth because I do not want to be a sad like the story " You Go Your Way,I:ll Go mine". Than the put him in the emblems and the took him.It was the driver fault.
I learn after that not not to drive fast and watch me speed. It was a bad expernes,to learn from.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I suggest that you should to write some sentences in the past for example Then I ran outside to see what happened with the boy, but at the same time I was too scared. I learned after that it's not good to drive fast. check your grammar little, outside, experience no expernes.