Apr 9, 2007

Turning point

My father died when I was pregnant. I had eight months of pregnancy when it happened. Just like Rosa Sandoval in the story "You Go Your Way, I'll Go Mine". I couldn't believe it. It was very hard to me to accept it. I felt very sad because I couldn't travel to see him last but one. It took me a lot of time for recover from the death of my father. I believe the turning points of our lives help us to be strong people. The life taught me that people are not forever, sometimes we forget that it is one of the steps of the law of the life.

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Hi Sara!
I had the same situatin and agree with you that strong things make us stronger people. I like your paragraph and don't see any mistakes.

Margaret said...

I think you have a good topic
sentence.You check your title
"point" should be capitalize.