Apr 11, 2007

The Turning Point of My Life

When I was 18 years old my life had turned its way from the way that I was dreaming of.
My biggest dream of the moment was to become a Officer in the Army. For that every person had to be a very good moral-character person, to past a very sever medical control, to go over the sportive part of the exam, and finally the theoretic part which had to be from math, physics, chemistry, history, geography, literature, and grammar.
Everything had to be OK if the unimportant accident had not happened. It was a cut in my right foot, thing that I hid from my parents. It happened few days before the exam. When I had to give the sportive test, because of the effort, the cut opened and started to bleed and hurt. I tried my best and I got to the finally line but the bleeding was seen by a member of the jury and they disqualified me. I couldn't go forward because it was required to be past. I failed it so, I decided to go over, not to stop. So, after I came back from the army, which was required for all boys after 18, I decided to continue my study. Being good at math and physics, I decided to become teacher, so that happened. I gave the exam and I got admitted to the University of Physics.
At 18 years old, my life had its turned point, way that had became better than the one that I was dreaming of.

2 comments:

Noel said...

Your paragraph sounds like a very unforgettable life-changing story. I really enjoyed reading it.

"It was a cut in my right foot, thing that I hided from my parents".
I think it should be "hid" not "hided".

katy said...

I really enjoy your paragraph. It have seemed be unforgettable for you.