Apr 11, 2007

My turning point.

My biggest turning point started when I was young. At that time, I had to think about my future job, and so did everybody else my age. I wanted to learn about chemistry. Something very sad happened to me though. My mom died. This is where my turning point occurred. I didn't have my mom by me to help me. Also, I had to do all the work in the house and it was kind of hard. Considering when I was little I didn't do that much of work. It was very sad and I could not study chemistry so instead I became a teacher. It really changed my life, but life goes on so I had to continue on without my mom. This turning point is the same as the main character's personality changed in the story, YOU GO YOUR WAY, I'LL GO MINE. This was my biggest turning point in my life which made me work harder.

1 comment:

Iryna said...

You have good idia of your topic!
Although some sentences are built incorrect that troble to understand what you'd like to say, for ex.:"...and so did everybody else my age" - I think will be better - like everybody did in my age;
"I didn't have my mom by me to help me." this sentences unclear.
Good luck!