Apr 5, 2007

The Biggest Turning Point



Like Jerry in the story “Snake Dance” I dropped my education and started work. However, there are some differences between a hero of this story and me. I do not say anyone mendacity, tall or fish stories about my dropping out of school. I had another goal to start working, it was because of moving to the USA. Moreover, I did not begin smoking.
In August 2005 my parents, brother and I moved to the USA. It made big changes in my life. I change a country and left my family and friends. I dropped my education and started daily grind whereas all my friends have been studying. Even my mettle and favorite occupations have changed. All of these changes made one of the most paramount and significant turning points in my life that I ever had.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I like your paragraph.
I suggest you to check sentences;
-I do not lie about my dropped study
-Even my character and hobbies were
changed now.
I think ,there are confusing tenses.

Sara said...

I suggest that would be much better that you change the following sentence: However, there are some differences between the heroe of this story and I. Yura your story is very interesting. I enjoyed reading it.